In this energetic interview with Ernest Hancock of the Declare Your Independence radio show, Paul Rosenberg shares:
- How he first came to think like a libertarian as a teenager… thanks to the guys at the local gym
- How to take the entire complexity of the world and make it über-simple
- The parallels between the decline of Rome and the world we live in today
- The difference between the Cynics and the Christians: Why one group survived and the other did not
- What a “golden future” could look like
Click here to listen (opens in a new window on the radio show’s site)
For more information about Declare Your Independence, visit the Freedom’s Phoenix website.